Sunday, February 3, 2008

HOW TO POST TO THIS BLOG

I figured out how you can post to this blog!!!!!!!!!!

Follow these steps ( let me know if you have any problem with this):

1. Go to Google

2. Create a gmail account (it's free, and spam free, as well)

3. Send me an email with your gmail address - sharoncpw@gmail.com (that's my alternate email), and I'll send you a blog invitation

4. When you get your blog invitation and are logged onto your gmail account, go to "more" on the top of the page

5. In the drop down menu, click on "Blogger" - that will take you to the Adath Israel blog

6. Click on "dashboard" on the upper right

7. Click on "new post" - write your contribution there, add pictures by clicking on the small picture icon or video icon , then "upload" and "publish post"

- Sharon

No comments: