Thursday, February 21, 2008

A NOTE FROM JOY ROCKOFF:


Hi Sharon,

Alan and I are now living in an Adult community in Monroe. Our house in Colonia just got to big and since our son Steve, as a Doctor, lives in Williamsport, Pa. He and his wife, Elaine with their four children didn’t get here to often. The grandchildren are three boys 17, 15, and 13. Their little girl is 10. We try to see them as often as we can.

Our daughter,Wendy, lives with her husband,Chris, in Long Island. She works in the city at an International Ad agency as the head of Human Resourses. They are both extremely busy as you can imagine.

Alan just can’t seem to retire. He loves working. After being a lawyer, Judge, Prosecutor, Judge again, retiring at 70, he is now the Executive Director of the State Commission of Investigation.[SCI] He is busier then ever. I retired as Sales Rep. for an employment agency about 15 years ago. I am now enjoying my retirement and my new friends here. However, I do keep in touch with the Goldfarbs who live at the Renaissance in Somerset. The Richmans live there, too (Florida over the winter). The Goldbergs live in Woodbridge in an Apt. complex off Route One. Sandy is working as a Travel Agent. The Melnicks live in Basking Ridge. However, Helen is not well and sadly is in a nursing home.

If you need more info, Sharon, let me know.

Fondly, JOY ROCKOFF

No comments: